Wind: 3 mph S
Let's start off with this. In movies there are great movies, good ones, average ones, bad ones, and then... there is Lucy.
Bosses who yell, micromanage and threaten their way to the top, often at the expense of miserable underlings are all too common in today's workplaces. But the Tony Sopranos and Darth Vaders of popular culture are not the most effective CEOs in the real world, according to a new study from the [ ... ]
1. They don't care who makes more money 2. They share at least one hobby 3. They're cool with spending time apart 4. They figure out the best ways to split up chores 5. They have sex, even if they aren't raring to go 6. They touch each other every day 7. They have a video [ ... ]
Meet Jamison ... this boy doesn't need an introduction .. he is just that wonderful and he won't be here long. He is stunning in looks. Agreeable in behavior. And, has fun energy – meaning he is moderately active and excitable. We loved this boy! He is highly-adoptable and will be the talk of t [ ... ]
Reference list of WQMX Country Concerts 2014 The Band Perry July 31st@ Medina County Fair Rascal Flatts August 1 @ Blossom Luke BryanAugust 21 @ Blossom Luke Bryan August 22@ Blossom [ ... ]
According to a new study, five friends is all you need in your life.
Researchers found that five friends and colleagues are enough to take care of all your social needs.
They actually broke things down into different categories of friends, which include:
1. the person we can tell our problems to
2. the person who gives us emotional support
3. the person we can turn to for financial advice
4. the person we can turn to for advice about life situations
5. the person we can turn to for advice in the workplace
If you’ve got these five friends in place, you’ve supposedly got it all covered. (EliteDaily.com)