Day: Mostly Cloudy
Wind: 10 mph NW
Meet the adorable and FUN Aaron ... Aaron is a Neapolitan Mastiff – often confused with the Cane Corso Mastiff which is often confused with a very large Pit Bull. He doesn't show real well thru the cage but take him out and he was a riot. He loves to play and he [ ... ]
Time for the World Series. It is my favorite sporting event as nothing really is like post-season baseball.
This week, there are no real HUGE movies that are new to your home service or DVD counter, but there is something for everyone.
Today is Wednesday October 22nd --If you thought the month of September felt a little warmer than usual where you live, it's because it was. Actually, it was a little warmer than usual everywhere on the planet. Random question for a Wednesday. Is it cool for a friend to date your e [ ... ]
If you want to go from being grumpy to being happy? Here's a list of 10 Things Happy People Do Differently that can help you achieve just that for the New Year.
1. They build a strong social fabric.
2. They engage in activities that fit their strengths, values and lifestyle.
3. They practice gratitude.
4. They have an optimistic thinking style.
5. They know it's good to do good.
6. They know that material wealth is only a very small part of the equation.
7. They develop healthy coping strategies.
8. They focus on health.
9. They cultivate spiritual emotions.
10. They have direction.
Source and full story: (Huffington Post)