Wind: 3 mph W
With Halloween just days away, here are the results of a survey that asked Americans what they are most afraid 1. Walking alone at night 2. Becoming the victim of identity theft 3. Safety on the Internet [ ... ]
Are you kidding me with this? The new Halloween time scary movie is Ouija? Is this all you got??
Seldom is an action movie made that is as original, and as fun as John Wick.
This week there are only two major releases, but I think one of them is among the years best.
I have to chuckle a little about what I have heard today in the media, and especially on social media about the state of the Browns win yesterday. Yeah, it was ugly but who cares in the NFL. A win is a win. The sentiment is that it wasn't good enough - and that's laughable.
We all engage in a little fast food now and again. But if you want to avoid the least friendly items to your waistline, you may want to avoid these items. Here’s a rundown of the Top 10 fast food chains in America – and the biggest calorie bomb at each place:
1. White Castle – 20 chicken rings, 1,760 calories
2. Burger King – Ultimate breakfast platter, 1,450 calories
3. McDonald’s – Big breakfast with syrup and margarine, 1,350 calories
4. KFC – 10-piece bag of original recipe chicken bites, 1,300 calories
5. Wendy’s – Dave’s Hot ‘N Juicy 3/4 lb. triple patty with cheese, 1,120 calories
6. Panera Bread – Steak and white cheddar on a French baguette, 980 calories
7. Taco Bell – Volcanic nachos, 970 calories
8. Dunkin’ Donuts – Frozen mocha coffee coolatta with cream, 730 calories
9. Subway – Mega melt on flatbread with egg, 660 calories
10. Pizza Hut – One slice of the 14-in. meat lover’s pan pizza, 470 calories Source: (ABC News)