Day: Partly Cloudy
Wind: 5 mph W
Reference list of WQMX Country Concerts 2014 The Band Perry July 31st@ Medina County Fair Rascal Flatts August 1 @ Blossom Luke BryanAugust 21 @ Blossom Luke Bryan August 22@ Blossom [ ... ]
Wednesday Scoop Wednesday is - Friendship Day, Father-In-Law Day, Cheesecake Day Happy Birthday to Tribe mascot Slider (Tribe mascot) 1956 In God We Trust is adopted as the official U.S. motto. Santa Fe has been named the "Best Small City in America" by readers of Conde Nast Trave [ ... ]
Course: Maplecrest Golf Course Location: Kent/Tallmadge/Brimfield area - Portage County Directions: 219 Tallmadge Rd, Kent - Right off I-76 15 minutes from Akron 50 from Cleveland Dewsweepers Tee Time Was: 645
This week two very big movie are available to you for home use. One is a big action epic that stirred a bit of controversy. The other, an adult comedy that had a ton of hype, and some good success.
Here comes the second attempt to get us interested in the legendary Hercules. This one pulls out The Rock, and a bigger budget to make a larger splash than the flop a year or so ago.
According to a survey, here are some facts about Facebook that employers say can help or rule out a candidate for a job from Facebook info. These things hurt your chances:
* 50% found a job applicant had posted provocative or inappropriate photos or information.
* 48% said they were turned off by a candidate who posted information about drinking or drug use.
* 24% found information that showed the candidate had lied about qualifications.
* 33% of hiring managers passed over an applicant who badmouthed a previous employer online.
* 28% didn't hire someone because of derogatory comments about gender, etc....
But this type of info can help:
* 50% of hiring managers said they were more likely to hire a candidate whose social network showed a well-rounded person with a wide range of interests
* 46% of managers liked applicants whose posts or pictures showed a creative side.