Wind: 6 mph N
Meet Jerrod Niemann this Saturday from 4:30-5:30pm at WQMX! Your $10 ticket includes an intimate VIP acoustic performance in our concert room with a and Meet & Greet with Jerrod before his concert at the Dusty Armadillo What a great opportunity to meet this country star up close and p [ ... ]
Meet Storm aka Cody … because he is a Lab, this is one highly adoptable dog. Though Storm doesn’t have special needs he is a special boy. His back legs appear to have grown a bit crocked so he is perfect looking but has an anomaly in the way that he walks. It appears to be a birth defect [ ... ]
Thursday Happy Bathtub Party Day, (the idea is to skip the shower and take a bath) Happy 46th birthday to Gary Allan! 20 more shopping days until Christmas. Looks like inflation has hit the “The 12 Days of Christmas.”Number-crunchers at PNC Wealth Management claim it would set [ ... ]
According to a survey, here are some facts about Facebook that employers say can help or rule out a candidate for a job from Facebook info. These things hurt your chances:
* 50% found a job applicant had posted provocative or inappropriate photos or information.
* 48% said they were turned off by a candidate who posted information about drinking or drug use.
* 24% found information that showed the candidate had lied about qualifications.
* 33% of hiring managers passed over an applicant who badmouthed a previous employer online.
* 28% didn't hire someone because of derogatory comments about gender, etc....
But this type of info can help:
* 50% of hiring managers said they were more likely to hire a candidate whose social network showed a well-rounded person with a wide range of interests
* 46% of managers liked applicants whose posts or pictures showed a creative side.