Wind: 0 mph N
Meet Jerrod Niemann this Saturday from 4:30-5:30pm at WQMX! Your $10 ticket includes an intimate VIP acoustic performance in our concert room with a and Meet & Greet with Jerrod before his concert at the Dusty Armadillo What a great opportunity to meet this country star up close and p [ ... ]
Meet Storm aka Cody … because he is a Lab, this is one highly adoptable dog. Though Storm doesn’t have special needs he is a special boy. His back legs appear to have grown a bit crocked so he is perfect looking but has an anomaly in the way that he walks. It appears to be a birth defect [ ... ]
Thursday Happy Bathtub Party Day, (the idea is to skip the shower and take a bath) Happy 46th birthday to Gary Allan! 20 more shopping days until Christmas. Looks like inflation has hit the “The 12 Days of Christmas.”Number-crunchers at PNC Wealth Management claim it would set [ ... ]
TIPS FROM THE REDNECK BOOK OF MANNERS
• Never take an open beer to a job interview.
• It's considered poor taste to take a cooler to church unless you bring enough for the whole pew.
• If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
• Even if you're completely certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.
• Avoid throwing bones and food scraps on the floor as the restaurant may not have dogs.
• Belching is bad manners unless you announce before hand that you're about to "make room for dessert."
• While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a jobthat should be done in private using one's own truck keys.
• Though uncomfortable, socks and shoes should be worn at a wedding, though they may be removed at the reception.
• Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.