Wind: 0 mph N
WQMX welcomes Hunter Hayes to the Wolstein Center Thursday December 11th and you could win tickets before you can buy ‘em all next week! Tickets go on sale Friday September 5th with a special WQMX presale Thursday. But starting Monday…you can beat the box office and win your ticket [ ... ]
WQMX presents our 3rd Annual CHICKS with PICKS concert to benefit Bosom Buddies with: Maddie & Tae, RaeLynn and Lindsay Ell Tuesday September 30th, 2014 @ 7pm in Sultans Caberet at The Tangier. All 3 artists will be on stage sharing the stories behind the songs in this in [ ... ]
Course: Manikiki (MetroParks)
Meet Milo. What a sweet, sweet boy. Milo is on the larger size weighing in at about 65-70 pounds. He’s active so he wants to have fun and to live with a pet-parent that will embrace his energetic self. There is nothing wrong with him … it’s called youth. Milo wants to know l [ ... ]
It's possible...here's how 1. You can't enjoy a nice dinner out until someone takes a photo of their meal. 2. You can easily get thrown under the bus at work 3. You feel like you have to document your entire vacation. 4. Facebook stalking has replaced the usual "getting to know yo [ ... ]
For your safety, and for common sense reasons, here's a list of things you should NOT post on Facebook. We think you could add more:
1) Your Home Address
2) That you are going on vacation--which allows crooks to know your house will be empty
3) Personal Stuff About Your Kids - We all love to share pics of our kids doing goofy things or when they accomplish something. That’s totally fine. Facebook is all about being social. Just be sure you're keeping kid-related, personal stuff for friends only. No kid stuff on the "public" setting.
4) The Layout of Your House - What you just did is allow any criminal to know the exact layout of your house — so it’s 100 times easier for him to get around once he breaks in.
5) Those "Post Copy-and-paste" Status Updates - Things like "Facebook is going to start charging and unless you want to get charged you need to post this status update saying you do not agree to being charged for the service." or other warning things that can usually be proved wrong by snopes.com
6) Complaints About Your Boss - Maybe you hate your job, or your boss is a tool. But your boss and your co-workers have Facebook too. They can see when you’re griping about work — and obviously those gripes aren’t going to reflect well on you.
7) Inappropriate photos of you or friends, i.e you being drunk or overly sexual.
8) Those posts that say "click like or share if you don't like (insert bad thing here) and if you ignore you don't care" . These posts are annoying and offensive to so many.