Wind: 0 mph N
Let's start off with this. In movies there are great movies, good ones, average ones, bad ones, and then... there is Lucy.
Bosses who yell, micromanage and threaten their way to the top, often at the expense of miserable underlings are all too common in today's workplaces. But the Tony Sopranos and Darth Vaders of popular culture are not the most effective CEOs in the real world, according to a new study from the [ ... ]
1. They don't care who makes more money 2. They share at least one hobby 3. They're cool with spending time apart 4. They figure out the best ways to split up chores 5. They have sex, even if they aren't raring to go 6. They touch each other every day 7. They have a video [ ... ]
Meet Jamison ... this boy doesn't need an introduction .. he is just that wonderful and he won't be here long. He is stunning in looks. Agreeable in behavior. And, has fun energy – meaning he is moderately active and excitable. We loved this boy! He is highly-adoptable and will be the talk of t [ ... ]
Reference list of WQMX Country Concerts 2014 The Band Perry July 31st@ Medina County Fair Rascal Flatts August 1 @ Blossom Luke BryanAugust 21 @ Blossom Luke Bryan August 22@ Blossom [ ... ]
For your safety, and for common sense reasons, here's a list of things you should NOT post on Facebook. We think you could add more:
1) Your Home Address
2) That you are going on vacation--which allows crooks to know your house will be empty
3) Personal Stuff About Your Kids - We all love to share pics of our kids doing goofy things or when they accomplish something. That’s totally fine. Facebook is all about being social. Just be sure you're keeping kid-related, personal stuff for friends only. No kid stuff on the "public" setting.
4) The Layout of Your House - What you just did is allow any criminal to know the exact layout of your house — so it’s 100 times easier for him to get around once he breaks in.
5) Those "Post Copy-and-paste" Status Updates - Things like "Facebook is going to start charging and unless you want to get charged you need to post this status update saying you do not agree to being charged for the service." or other warning things that can usually be proved wrong by snopes.com
6) Complaints About Your Boss - Maybe you hate your job, or your boss is a tool. But your boss and your co-workers have Facebook too. They can see when you’re griping about work — and obviously those gripes aren’t going to reflect well on you.
7) Inappropriate photos of you or friends, i.e you being drunk or overly sexual.
8) Those posts that say "click like or share if you don't like (insert bad thing here) and if you ignore you don't care" . These posts are annoying and offensive to so many.