Wind: 0 mph N
They make movies for all kinds of reasons. Many contemporary movies are flavor-of-the-month, and many are there to give the "movie going public" what they want. All that is fine, but sometimes a movie is made because is should be. That is Foxcatcher.
Ben Stiller is back in the next installment of the Night At The Museum franchise just in time for the holidays.
32nd Annual Life Ride: A FREE Cab ride home Sponsored by Budweiser, Responsibility Matters, NECA/I.B.E.W. Aron General/Cleveland Clinic Affiliate & Ganley Ford Runs Daily, Now through New Year’s Day From 5pm-3am Call: 330-376-RIDE Notes: &nbs [ ... ]
Out doing some holiday shopping tomorrow? Don’t forget to pick something up for your favorite pet! Tomorrow, from 11-4, stop by The Body Shop, located near the food court in the Summit Mall; where they will be hosting a baked sale for your pets. All proceeds benefit the Forever Amber Acres Anim [ ... ]
Q: What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?
A: A Christmas Quacker!
TIPS FROM THE REDNECK BOOK OF MANNERS
• Never take an open beer to a job interview.
• It's considered poor taste to take a cooler to church unless you bring enough for the whole pew.
• If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
• Even if you're completely certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.
• Avoid throwing bones and food scraps on the floor as the restaurant may not have dogs.
• Belching is bad manners unless you announce before hand that you're about to "make room for dessert."
• While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a jobthat should be done in private using one's own truck keys.
• Though uncomfortable, socks and shoes should be worn at a wedding, though they may be removed at the reception.
• Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.