Wind: 10 mph SW
Reference list of WQMX Country Concerts 2014 The Band Perry July 31st@ Medina County Fair Rascal Flatts August 1 @ Blossom Luke BryanAugust 21 @ Blossom Luke Bryan August 22@ Blossom [ ... ]
Today is Tell us Something Good Tuesday and also National Chicken Wing Day, Lasagna Day and National Rain Day Also, it is the anniversary of the – Royal Wedding: Prince Charles/ Lady Diana Spencer were married in 1981. Birthdays – Martina McBride is 48 Starbucks is working on an [ ... ]
Course: Maplecrest Golf Course Location: Kent/Tallmadge/Brimfield area - Portage County Directions: 219 Tallmadge Rd, Kent - Right off I-76 15 minutes from Akron 50 from Cleveland Dewsweepers Tee Time Was: 645
This week two very big movie are available to you for home use. One is a big action epic that stirred a bit of controversy. The other, an adult comedy that had a ton of hype, and some good success.
Here comes the second attempt to get us interested in the legendary Hercules. This one pulls out The Rock, and a bigger budget to make a larger splash than the flop a year or so ago.
As difficult as it is to admit, there are some things about life that will never change. Politicians will always do shady things. Your mom will always be slightly passive aggressive at the dinner table. Your feet will always hurt after an hour in high heels. Resist these truths if you want, but it’s futile. Life is so much easier when you accept the inevitable. Below are some things that you shouldn’t waste your energy fighting. The sooner you give in, the better. Trust us on this one.
1. People act weird in elevators.
2. Your parents will never stop annoying you.
3. Chicken soup does cure colds.
4. You should buy the size you wear and not the size you wish you wore.
5. Quick fixes and workarounds usually just make things worse.
6. Eating lots of junk food makes you feel like shit.
7. You sleep better with clean sheets and life makes more sense when you get enough sleep.
8. Women act like crazed wildebeests at sample sales.
9. You should call your grandparents even if you don’t feel like it.
10. Your partner will never be able to read your mind.
11. Public transportation brings out the worst in human nature.
12. Manicures chip.
13. You are going to get grey hairs.
14. Spring for the insurance coverage.
15. The chances of getting your period increase exponentially when you’re wearing white pants or when you’re about to go on vacation.
If you want the rest of the 50 click here The Frisky