Day: Light Rain
Wind: 6 mph N
There's always those jokes you hear about how men are miserable with the sterotypical "ball and chain". But a recent Reddit Thread asked men why they want to get married, and here is a rundown of some of te best, and most honest answers: Marriage provides a stable environment for Ki [ ... ]
You can tell that the weather has changed, kids are back in school and fall is in the air. As a result of all of this, the mood has changed at the movies as the adult movies are here.
Meet Katherine ... one of the best dogs ever! Her pictures say it all ... Check out this stunning German Shepherd girl! She is as sweet as she is beautiful. So smart … so well behaved. This girl doesn’t have any baggage. Don’t delay … give this gal a home today! [ ... ]
This week there are two distinctly different movies out, but both really big hits. And movies that depending on who is watching them, will be viewed many times over.
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and it has most of us thinking about gigantic gestures to show our love and devotion. But what about the little things?
Here are some everyday ways to show your partner you're there for them:
1. Refrain from saying “I told you so.”
2. Call and ask if your partner needs anything when you’re out running errands.
3. Heat up their side of the bed on cold nights.
4. Kiss them when you get up from the dinner table.
5. Send them funny GIFs or pictures that remind you of them.
6. Text good morning and good night when you’re apart.
7. Buy cards on random occasions and leave them as a surprise.
8. Turn the shower on for them when they can’t get out of bed.
9. Read something you love aloud.
10. Make a Spotify mix of “
your songs.”Source: (The Frisky)