Wind: 7 mph N
Thanksgiving Conversation: Topics to avoid: Religion – Thanksgiving is not religious holiday Politics – Nothing will start an argument at the table faster than a discussion about politics. Family scandals – Avoid gosspi How much someone is eating – Uncl [ ... ]
Big Holiday weekend here and maybe this is the time you get caught up on some movies you may have missed. There are some big ones this week for your home theater system.
Happy Thanksgiving! Somewhere between sitting at the huge, ornate, and fancy dished dining room table, and being spoon fed strained peas and small chunks of cubed turkey from a high chair, lies the card table at Thanksgiving.
Wednesday—it is November 26th and the day before Thanksgiving. It is Shopping Reminder Day. National Cake Day. It's National Flossing Day. Garth has cancelled his TV appearances this week, in response the unrest in Missouri. Said it just didn't feel right to promote his album, with mo [ ... ]
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and it has most of us thinking about gigantic gestures to show our love and devotion. But what about the little things?
Here are some everyday ways to show your partner you're there for them:
1. Refrain from saying “I told you so.”
2. Call and ask if your partner needs anything when you’re out running errands.
3. Heat up their side of the bed on cold nights.
4. Kiss them when you get up from the dinner table.
5. Send them funny GIFs or pictures that remind you of them.
6. Text good morning and good night when you’re apart.
7. Buy cards on random occasions and leave them as a surprise.
8. Turn the shower on for them when they can’t get out of bed.
9. Read something you love aloud.
10. Make a Spotify mix of “
your songs.”Source: (The Frisky)