Day: Mostly Cloudy
Wind: 6 mph NW
Time for the World Series. It is my favorite sporting event as nothing really is like post-season baseball.
This week, there are no real HUGE movies that are new to your home service or DVD counter, but there is something for everyone.
Today is Wednesday October 22nd --If you thought the month of September felt a little warmer than usual where you live, it's because it was. Actually, it was a little warmer than usual everywhere on the planet. Random question for a Wednesday. Is it cool for a friend to date your e [ ... ]
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and it has most of us thinking about gigantic gestures to show our love and devotion. But what about the little things?
Here are some everyday ways to show your partner you're there for them:
1. Refrain from saying “I told you so.”
2. Call and ask if your partner needs anything when you’re out running errands.
3. Heat up their side of the bed on cold nights.
4. Kiss them when you get up from the dinner table.
5. Send them funny GIFs or pictures that remind you of them.
6. Text good morning and good night when you’re apart.
7. Buy cards on random occasions and leave them as a surprise.
8. Turn the shower on for them when they can’t get out of bed.
9. Read something you love aloud.
10. Make a Spotify mix of “
your songs.”Source: (The Frisky)