Wind: 6 mph N
It's time to check in again on Katniss Everdeen and the rest of The Hunger Games bunch in, The Hunger Games:Mockingjay Part 1.
Gone Country Bar is hosting a tribute concert to fallen police officer Justin Winebrenner this Saturday, (tomorrow night) 11/22 with the Buck Naked Band (3 members of Buck Naked are police officers and 1 is Justin's former partner). There is no cover, but donations in any amount are being ac [ ... ]
Meet our sweet Ricky … Do not make the mistake of overlooking dogs who have been at the shelter for a long time. They are just as worthy of a home as any other dog there, and deserve a chance to show how GREAT they are! Ricky has been at the shelter since July! He is very anxious [ ... ]
Beyond The Lights is out, and is one of the most surprising movies of the year.
As we move closer to holiday shopping time, the list of new movies coming to your DVD store or streaming service is growing. This week there is something for everyone.
For your safety, and for common sense reasons, here's a list of things you should NOT post on Facebook. We think you could add more:
1) Your Home Address
2) That you are going on vacation--which allows crooks to know your house will be empty
3) Personal Stuff About Your Kids - We all love to share pics of our kids doing goofy things or when they accomplish something. That’s totally fine. Facebook is all about being social. Just be sure you're keeping kid-related, personal stuff for friends only. No kid stuff on the "public" setting.
4) The Layout of Your House - What you just did is allow any criminal to know the exact layout of your house — so it’s 100 times easier for him to get around once he breaks in.
5) Those "Post Copy-and-paste" Status Updates - Things like "Facebook is going to start charging and unless you want to get charged you need to post this status update saying you do not agree to being charged for the service." or other warning things that can usually be proved wrong by snopes.com
6) Complaints About Your Boss - Maybe you hate your job, or your boss is a tool. But your boss and your co-workers have Facebook too. They can see when you’re griping about work — and obviously those gripes aren’t going to reflect well on you.
7) Inappropriate photos of you or friends, i.e you being drunk or overly sexual.
8) Those posts that say "click like or share if you don't like (insert bad thing here) and if you ignore you don't care" . These posts are annoying and offensive to so many.