Day: Light Rain
Wind: 5 mph SW
The new scary thriller Nightcrawler is out this weekend with an amazing performance from Jake Gyllenhaal as one creepy dude.
With Halloween just days away, here are the results of a survey that asked Americans what they are most afraid 1. Walking alone at night 2. Becoming the victim of identity theft 3. Safety on the Internet [ ... ]
Are you kidding me with this? The new Halloween time scary movie is Ouija? Is this all you got??
Seldom is an action movie made that is as original, and as fun as John Wick.
For your safety, and for common sense reasons, here's a list of things you should NOT post on Facebook. We think you could add more:
1) Your Home Address
2) That you are going on vacation--which allows crooks to know your house will be empty
3) Personal Stuff About Your Kids - We all love to share pics of our kids doing goofy things or when they accomplish something. That’s totally fine. Facebook is all about being social. Just be sure you're keeping kid-related, personal stuff for friends only. No kid stuff on the "public" setting.
4) The Layout of Your House - What you just did is allow any criminal to know the exact layout of your house — so it’s 100 times easier for him to get around once he breaks in.
5) Those "Post Copy-and-paste" Status Updates - Things like "Facebook is going to start charging and unless you want to get charged you need to post this status update saying you do not agree to being charged for the service." or other warning things that can usually be proved wrong by snopes.com
6) Complaints About Your Boss - Maybe you hate your job, or your boss is a tool. But your boss and your co-workers have Facebook too. They can see when you’re griping about work — and obviously those gripes aren’t going to reflect well on you.
7) Inappropriate photos of you or friends, i.e you being drunk or overly sexual.
8) Those posts that say "click like or share if you don't like (insert bad thing here) and if you ignore you don't care" . These posts are annoying and offensive to so many.