Wind: 10 mph W
Big Holiday weekend here and maybe this is the time you get caught up on some movies you may have missed. There are some big ones this week for your home theater system.
Happy Thanksgiving! Somewhere between sitting at the huge, ornate, and fancy dished dining room table, and being spoon fed strained peas and small chunks of cubed turkey from a high chair, lies the card table at Thanksgiving.
Today is Monday 11/24 and it is Celebrate Your Unique Talent Day, Mother Goose Day & National Sardines Day, and on this day in 1889 First in San Francisco Katy Perry WILL perform at Halftime of the Superbowl. Bills-New York Jets game will be played tonight in Detroit. There are [ ... ]
It's time to check in again on Katniss Everdeen and the rest of The Hunger Games bunch in, The Hunger Games:Mockingjay Part 1.
Gone Country Bar is hosting a tribute concert to fallen police officer Justin Winebrenner this Saturday, (tomorrow night) 11/22 with the Buck Naked Band (3 members of Buck Naked are police officers and 1 is Justin's former partner). There is no cover, but donations in any amount are being ac [ ... ]
We all engage in a little fast food now and again. But if you want to avoid the least friendly items to your waistline, you may want to avoid these items. Here’s a rundown of the Top 10 fast food chains in America – and the biggest calorie bomb at each place:
1. White Castle – 20 chicken rings, 1,760 calories
2. Burger King – Ultimate breakfast platter, 1,450 calories
3. McDonald’s – Big breakfast with syrup and margarine, 1,350 calories
4. KFC – 10-piece bag of original recipe chicken bites, 1,300 calories
5. Wendy’s – Dave’s Hot ‘N Juicy 3/4 lb. triple patty with cheese, 1,120 calories
6. Panera Bread – Steak and white cheddar on a French baguette, 980 calories
7. Taco Bell – Volcanic nachos, 970 calories
8. Dunkin’ Donuts – Frozen mocha coffee coolatta with cream, 730 calories
9. Subway – Mega melt on flatbread with egg, 660 calories
10. Pizza Hut – One slice of the 14-in. meat lover’s pan pizza, 470 calories Source: (ABC News)