Day: Partly Cloudy
Wind: 5 mph N
Summer is quickly coming to an end and fall will be here faster than you can say pumpkin spice latte. Here are a few things that we will gladly trade warm weather and swimming for. Haunted hayrides Hot apple cider Banana nut bread The smell [ ... ]
There's always those jokes you hear about how men are miserable with the sterotypical "ball and chain". But a recent Reddit Thread asked men why they want to get married, and here is a rundown of some of te best, and most honest answers: Marriage provides a stable environment for Ki [ ... ]
You can tell that the weather has changed, kids are back in school and fall is in the air. As a result of all of this, the mood has changed at the movies as the adult movies are here.
Meet Katherine ... one of the best dogs ever! Her pictures say it all ... Check out this stunning German Shepherd girl! She is as sweet as she is beautiful. So smart … so well behaved. This girl doesn’t have any baggage. Don’t delay … give this gal a home today! [ ... ]
TIPS FROM THE REDNECK BOOK OF MANNERS
• Never take an open beer to a job interview.
• It's considered poor taste to take a cooler to church unless you bring enough for the whole pew.
• If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
• Even if you're completely certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.
• Avoid throwing bones and food scraps on the floor as the restaurant may not have dogs.
• Belching is bad manners unless you announce before hand that you're about to "make room for dessert."
• While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a jobthat should be done in private using one's own truck keys.
• Though uncomfortable, socks and shoes should be worn at a wedding, though they may be removed at the reception.
• Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.