Wind: 8 mph W
Meet the adorable and FUN Aaron ... Aaron is a Neapolitan Mastiff – often confused with the Cane Corso Mastiff which is often confused with a very large Pit Bull. He doesn't show real well thru the cage but take him out and he was a riot. He loves to play and he [ ... ]
Time for the World Series. It is my favorite sporting event as nothing really is like post-season baseball.
During cold weather, you should take the following precautions:
• Stay indoors as much as possible and limit your exposure to the cold;
• Dress in layers and keep dry;
• Check on family, friends, and neighbors who are at risk and may need additional assistance;
• Know the symptoms of cold-related health issues such as frostbite and hypothermia and seek medical attention if health conditions are severe.
• Bring your pets indoors or ensure they have a warm shelter area with unfrozen water.
• Minimize travel. If travel is necessary, keep a disaster supplies kit in your vehicle.Make sure your vehicle has an emergency kit that includes an ice scraper, blanket and flashlight – and keep the fuel tank above half full.
For more info go to http://wqmx.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&layout=edit