Wind: 8 mph SW
Understanding that you may not get to the theaters to see the latest movies, this week we will look at the hottest DVD and streaming movies that are out. We will look at only major DVD movie releases of the week and not TV series, or older movies finally making their way onto Blu-Ray.
This dog is perfect. There is nothing more unfair than a dog sitting in a shelter in his/her golden years – maybe even their golden days. Once use to a house and a couch, we can only imagine their state of mind to find themselves here. A dog th [ ... ]
Son Of God is the first in a new wave of Biblical movies that are coming this year. Noah is next officially with Russell Crowe, with some more faith based movies also on the horizon.
Country Tidbits: the hit song and some artist notes ~Will Hoge is at the Dusty March 14th. He is fabulous. Tickets still available ~Cole Swindell - "Chillin' It" factoids: If Wikipedia isn't pulling our leg, Cole Swindell real first name is Colden. And his middle na [ ... ]
To get you in a better mood, here are 4 things you should remind yourself of every morning: There is no better day than today – Guess what? Today is all you have, so commit to making it the best day you can. Don’t check social media until lunchtime – Live your life. Worrying a [ ... ]
Is one of your resolutions to save some money this year? Here’s a way to save cash and still visit your favorite watering hole …
10. Get a designated driver. Cheaper than a cab … or a DUI
9. Drink before you go out. Get your buzz on before you hit the bar and you won’t have to buy as many drinks.
8. Avoid bars with covers. A no-brainer.
7. Buy pitchers of beer when possible.
6. Buy beer on tap or get drinks with house liquor.
5. Eat before you go out.
4. Split the food order with your buddies. Ordering some appetizers for the table will be cheaper than each of you buying something to eat.
3. Set a budget. Not always easy to stick to once you’ve had a few – so maybe bring cash and leave the cards at home.
2. Expensive early, cheap later. If you like premium scotch, make your first few drinks the good stuff. Then switch to cheaper swill once you’re already buzzed.
1. Stay home. (Askmen.com