Wind: 8 mph N
Time for the World Series. It is my favorite sporting event as nothing really is like post-season baseball.
This week, there are no real HUGE movies that are new to your home service or DVD counter, but there is something for everyone.
Today is Wednesday October 22nd --If you thought the month of September felt a little warmer than usual where you live, it's because it was. Actually, it was a little warmer than usual everywhere on the planet. Random question for a Wednesday. Is it cool for a friend to date your e [ ... ]
Is one of your resolutions to save some money this year? Here’s a way to save cash and still visit your favorite watering hole …
10. Get a designated driver. Cheaper than a cab … or a DUI
9. Drink before you go out. Get your buzz on before you hit the bar and you won’t have to buy as many drinks.
8. Avoid bars with covers. A no-brainer.
7. Buy pitchers of beer when possible.
6. Buy beer on tap or get drinks with house liquor.
5. Eat before you go out.
4. Split the food order with your buddies. Ordering some appetizers for the table will be cheaper than each of you buying something to eat.
3. Set a budget. Not always easy to stick to once you’ve had a few – so maybe bring cash and leave the cards at home.
2. Expensive early, cheap later. If you like premium scotch, make your first few drinks the good stuff. Then switch to cheaper swill once you’re already buzzed.
1. Stay home. (Askmen.com