Wind: 7 mph N
Let's start off with this. In movies there are great movies, good ones, average ones, bad ones, and then... there is Lucy.
Bosses who yell, micromanage and threaten their way to the top, often at the expense of miserable underlings are all too common in today's workplaces. But the Tony Sopranos and Darth Vaders of popular culture are not the most effective CEOs in the real world, according to a new study from the [ ... ]
1. They don't care who makes more money 2. They share at least one hobby 3. They're cool with spending time apart 4. They figure out the best ways to split up chores 5. They have sex, even if they aren't raring to go 6. They touch each other every day 7. They have a video [ ... ]
Meet Jamison ... this boy doesn't need an introduction .. he is just that wonderful and he won't be here long. He is stunning in looks. Agreeable in behavior. And, has fun energy – meaning he is moderately active and excitable. We loved this boy! He is highly-adoptable and will be the talk of t [ ... ]
Reference list of WQMX Country Concerts 2014 The Band Perry July 31st@ Medina County Fair Rascal Flatts August 1 @ Blossom Luke BryanAugust 21 @ Blossom Luke Bryan August 22@ Blossom [ ... ]
Is one of your resolutions to save some money this year? Here’s a way to save cash and still visit your favorite watering hole …
10. Get a designated driver. Cheaper than a cab … or a DUI
9. Drink before you go out. Get your buzz on before you hit the bar and you won’t have to buy as many drinks.
8. Avoid bars with covers. A no-brainer.
7. Buy pitchers of beer when possible.
6. Buy beer on tap or get drinks with house liquor.
5. Eat before you go out.
4. Split the food order with your buddies. Ordering some appetizers for the table will be cheaper than each of you buying something to eat.
3. Set a budget. Not always easy to stick to once you’ve had a few – so maybe bring cash and leave the cards at home.
2. Expensive early, cheap later. If you like premium scotch, make your first few drinks the good stuff. Then switch to cheaper swill once you’re already buzzed.
1. Stay home. (Askmen.com