Wind: 7 mph SW
This week we have a wide array of DVD releases that are primarily for adults.
Say one of these on a regaular basis and you will not only get his attention, but get a smile or two :-) "I'm really proud of you." "I'm having a flashback to (insert a memorable day and time) ex: 10 p.m. last Saturday." “Thank You” "Wine bar, 8 o' clock, meet me the [ ... ]
Here are some of the things you can win this week when you listen to WQMX! Monday: is a New Music Monday! Listn every hour from 9 to 5 to win the new CD from Sarah Evans "Slow Me Down" in stores tomorrow Tuesday March 11th ! Monday-Friday win tickets to see Tim McGraw with Kip Moore and C [ ... ]
Tuesday March 11, 2014 Tuesday is…Johnny Appleseed Day He is fFrom Ohio) It is also ome Office Day. Food Stuffs - National “Eat Your Noodles” Day A record number of students expected in Florida for Spring Break this year. The weather is reason…. 31 percent of L [ ... ]
Understanding that you may not get to the theaters to see the latest movies, this week we will look at the hottest DVD and streaming movies that are out. We will look at only major DVD movie releases of the week and not TV series, or older movies finally making their way onto Blu-Ray.
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and it has most of us thinking about gigantic gestures to show our love and devotion. But what about the little things?
Here are some everyday ways to show your partner you're there for them:
1. Refrain from saying “I told you so.”
2. Call and ask if your partner needs anything when you’re out running errands.
3. Heat up their side of the bed on cold nights.
4. Kiss them when you get up from the dinner table.
5. Send them funny GIFs or pictures that remind you of them.
6. Text good morning and good night when you’re apart.
7. Buy cards on random occasions and leave them as a surprise.
8. Turn the shower on for them when they can’t get out of bed.
9. Read something you love aloud.
10. Make a Spotify mix of “
your songs.”Source: (The Frisky)