Wind: 0 mph N
According to researchers, most heart attacks in men can be avoided by making some simple lifestyle changes, which include: · quit smoking · walk or bike at least 40 minutes each day · keep your waist smaller than 37 inches · drink moderate amounts of al [ ... ]
Wednesday IS – October 1st…start of Breast Cancer Awareness month. Adopt A Shelter Dog Month and Country Music Month World Vegetarian Day and appropriately, National Kale Day, International Music Day On this day in 1971 Disney World opened in Orlando, Florida [ ... ]
This week, some very successful movies are available to you on your streaming service. And again, there is something for everyone.
The Equalizer is out this week with Denzel Washington. I have always wondered what took this so long to come to the big screen, but now it's here.
Autumn is your favorite time of year...and you can tell because: ~You love costume parties and haunted houses & Halloween . ~Freshly picked apples taste better than store-bought ones ~You love everything pumpkin-flavored. ~You know a cool breeze at your ba [ ... ]
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and it has most of us thinking about gigantic gestures to show our love and devotion. But what about the little things?
Here are some everyday ways to show your partner you're there for them:
1. Refrain from saying “I told you so.”
2. Call and ask if your partner needs anything when you’re out running errands.
3. Heat up their side of the bed on cold nights.
4. Kiss them when you get up from the dinner table.
5. Send them funny GIFs or pictures that remind you of them.
6. Text good morning and good night when you’re apart.
7. Buy cards on random occasions and leave them as a surprise.
8. Turn the shower on for them when they can’t get out of bed.
9. Read something you love aloud.
10. Make a Spotify mix of “
your songs.”Source: (The Frisky)