Wind: 0 mph N
They make movies for all kinds of reasons. Many contemporary movies are flavor-of-the-month, and many are there to give the "movie going public" what they want. All that is fine, but sometimes a movie is made because is should be. That is Foxcatcher.
Ben Stiller is back in the next installment of the Night At The Museum franchise just in time for the holidays.
32nd Annual Life Ride: A FREE Cab ride home Sponsored by Budweiser, Responsibility Matters, NECA/I.B.E.W. Aron General/Cleveland Clinic Affiliate & Ganley Ford Runs Daily, Now through New Year’s Day From 5pm-3am Call: 330-376-RIDE Notes: &nbs [ ... ]
Out doing some holiday shopping tomorrow? Don’t forget to pick something up for your favorite pet! Tomorrow, from 11-4, stop by The Body Shop, located near the food court in the Summit Mall; where they will be hosting a baked sale for your pets. All proceeds benefit the Forever Amber Acres Anim [ ... ]
Q: What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?
A: A Christmas Quacker!
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and it has most of us thinking about gigantic gestures to show our love and devotion. But what about the little things?
Here are some everyday ways to show your partner you're there for them:
1. Refrain from saying “I told you so.”
2. Call and ask if your partner needs anything when you’re out running errands.
3. Heat up their side of the bed on cold nights.
4. Kiss them when you get up from the dinner table.
5. Send them funny GIFs or pictures that remind you of them.
6. Text good morning and good night when you’re apart.
7. Buy cards on random occasions and leave them as a surprise.
8. Turn the shower on for them when they can’t get out of bed.
9. Read something you love aloud.
10. Make a Spotify mix of “
your songs.”Source: (The Frisky)