Wind: 0 mph N
Course: Thunderbird Hills - North Course
Here comes a great example of a really good and successful book that school kids love becoming a movie. And shouldn't have.
Short list this week of new DVD and streaming choices for you. Both will look great on your home theater system. And both are relatively tame except for the very young.
WQMX will host an exclusive VIP experience with Hunter Hayes LIVE in the WQMX concert room, Thursday, August 28th at Noon. Wynn and Wilson will host this intimate event which will include a Q&A with Hunter, a meet and greet with photos and Hunter will perform a couple songs….and we will bro [ ... ]
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and it has most of us thinking about gigantic gestures to show our love and devotion. But what about the little things?
Here are some everyday ways to show your partner you're there for them:
1. Refrain from saying “I told you so.”
2. Call and ask if your partner needs anything when you’re out running errands.
3. Heat up their side of the bed on cold nights.
4. Kiss them when you get up from the dinner table.
5. Send them funny GIFs or pictures that remind you of them.
6. Text good morning and good night when you’re apart.
7. Buy cards on random occasions and leave them as a surprise.
8. Turn the shower on for them when they can’t get out of bed.
9. Read something you love aloud.
10. Make a Spotify mix of “
your songs.”Source: (The Frisky)