Day: Mostly Cloudy
Wind: 7 mph W
WQMX welcomes Hunter Hayes to the Wolstein Center Thursday December 11th and you could win tickets before you can buy ‘em all next week! Tickets go on sale Friday September 5th with a special WQMX presale Thursday. But starting Monday…you can beat the box office and win your tickets when you [ ... ]
WQMX presents our 3rd Annual CHICKS with PICKS concert to benefit Bosom Buddies with: Maddie & Tae, RaeLynn and Lindsay Ell Tuesday September 30th, 2014 @ 7pm in Sultans Caberet at The Tangier. All 3 artists will be on stage sharing the stories behind the songs in this in [ ... ]
Course: Manikiki (MetroParks)
Meet Milo. What a sweet, sweet boy. Milo is on the larger size weighing in at about 65-70 pounds. He’s active so he wants to have fun and to live with a pet-parent that will embrace his energetic self. There is nothing wrong with him … it’s called youth. Milo wants to know l [ ... ]
It's possible...here's how 1. You can't enjoy a nice dinner out until someone takes a photo of their meal. 2. You can easily get thrown under the bus at work 3. You feel like you have to document your entire vacation. 4. Facebook stalking has replaced the usual "getting to know yo [ ... ]
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and it has most of us thinking about gigantic gestures to show our love and devotion. But what about the little things?
Here are some everyday ways to show your partner you're there for them:
1. Refrain from saying “I told you so.”
2. Call and ask if your partner needs anything when you’re out running errands.
3. Heat up their side of the bed on cold nights.
4. Kiss them when you get up from the dinner table.
5. Send them funny GIFs or pictures that remind you of them.
6. Text good morning and good night when you’re apart.
7. Buy cards on random occasions and leave them as a surprise.
8. Turn the shower on for them when they can’t get out of bed.
9. Read something you love aloud.
10. Make a Spotify mix of “
your songs.”Source: (The Frisky)