Wind: 6 mph SE
Let's start off with this. In movies there are great movies, good ones, average ones, bad ones, and then... there is Lucy.
Bosses who yell, micromanage and threaten their way to the top, often at the expense of miserable underlings are all too common in today's workplaces. But the Tony Sopranos and Darth Vaders of popular culture are not the most effective CEOs in the real world, according to a new study from the [ ... ]
1. They don't care who makes more money 2. They share at least one hobby 3. They're cool with spending time apart 4. They figure out the best ways to split up chores 5. They have sex, even if they aren't raring to go 6. They touch each other every day 7. They have a video [ ... ]
Meet Jamison ... this boy doesn't need an introduction .. he is just that wonderful and he won't be here long. He is stunning in looks. Agreeable in behavior. And, has fun energy – meaning he is moderately active and excitable. We loved this boy! He is highly-adoptable and will be the talk of t [ ... ]
Reference list of WQMX Country Concerts 2014 The Band Perry July 31st@ Medina County Fair Rascal Flatts August 1 @ Blossom Luke BryanAugust 21 @ Blossom Luke Bryan August 22@ Blossom [ ... ]
New survey shows these are little wins, in order that make us all feel good - unexpectedly! See if they fit for you! Maybe you have one to add!
1. Discovering money you didn’t know you had in an old coat
2. Winning a contest you forgot you entered
3. Getting a refund or rebate you didn’t know was due
4. Saving money on household bills
5. Finding a winning lottery ticket
6. Getting to the register and realizing your item has been marked down
7. Losing a 1/2 pound
8. Finding money in an automated device, like the change bowl at a counter at checkout