Wind: 6 mph SW
Today is Monday 10/20- National Clean Your Virtual Desktop Day~ nudges everyone to think back to when their computer was new and the desktop was clean and organized, then to take time to clean it out and straighten it up. It is also World Camera DayNew Music Monday. Lis [ ... ]
This week, there is a nice array of new choices on your streaming service. Blockbusters and small pics too. Something for everyone.
Friday is- Mammography Day, Mulligan Day, Birthdays – Alan Jackson is 56- National Pasta Day– 1989 The opening of the World Series in San Francisco is delayed – Earthquake...A's and Giants.osom Buddies – Raised approximately $49, 270......one of [ ... ]
Age has some benefits...you learn a few things :-)
• It’s better to sing off key than not to sing at all.
• Promptness shows respect.
• You can’t avoid offending people from time to time. When you don’t mean it, apologize. When you do mean it,
accept the consequences.
• The most valuable thing to have is a good reputation, and it’s neither hard nor expensive to acquire one: Be fair. Be
honest. Be trustworthy. Be generous. Respect others.
• Don’t be bothered when people don’t share your tastes in music, sports, literature, food and fashion.
• Keeping perspective is the greatest key to happiness. From a distance, even a bumpy road looks smooth.
• Keeping an open mind is as big a challenge as you get older as keeping a consistent waistline.
• It’s never a shame when you admit you don’t know something, and often a shame when you assume that you do.
• If you’re in a conversation and you’re not asking questions, then it’s not a conversation, it’s a monologue.
• In everyday life, most “talent” is simply hard work in disguise.
• When something that costs less than $200 breaks and it’s not under warranty and you can’t fix it yourself in half an
hour, it’s almost certainly more cost-effective to throw it out.
• All the stuff you have lying around that you’ll never want, need, wear or look at again? It just makes it harder to
find what you do want, need or intend to wear. File it, donate it or throw it out.
• The store-brand jelly, cereal, paper goods, baking supplies and pharmacy products are good enough.