Wind: 0 mph N
According to researchers, most heart attacks in men can be avoided by making some simple lifestyle changes, which include: · quit smoking · walk or bike at least 40 minutes each day · keep your waist smaller than 37 inches · drink moderate amounts of al [ ... ]
Wednesday IS – October 1st…start of Breast Cancer Awareness month. Adopt A Shelter Dog Month and Country Music Month World Vegetarian Day and appropriately, National Kale Day, International Music Day On this day in 1971 Disney World opened in Orlando, Florida [ ... ]
This week, some very successful movies are available to you on your streaming service. And again, there is something for everyone.
The Equalizer is out this week with Denzel Washington. I have always wondered what took this so long to come to the big screen, but now it's here.
Autumn is your favorite time of year...and you can tell because: ~You love costume parties and haunted houses & Halloween . ~Freshly picked apples taste better than store-bought ones ~You love everything pumpkin-flavored. ~You know a cool breeze at your ba [ ... ]
For your safety, and for common sense reasons, here's a list of things you should NOT post on Facebook. We think you could add more:
1) Your Home Address
2) That you are going on vacation--which allows crooks to know your house will be empty
3) Personal Stuff About Your Kids - We all love to share pics of our kids doing goofy things or when they accomplish something. That’s totally fine. Facebook is all about being social. Just be sure you're keeping kid-related, personal stuff for friends only. No kid stuff on the "public" setting.
4) The Layout of Your House - What you just did is allow any criminal to know the exact layout of your house — so it’s 100 times easier for him to get around once he breaks in.
5) Those "Post Copy-and-paste" Status Updates - Things like "Facebook is going to start charging and unless you want to get charged you need to post this status update saying you do not agree to being charged for the service." or other warning things that can usually be proved wrong by snopes.com
6) Complaints About Your Boss - Maybe you hate your job, or your boss is a tool. But your boss and your co-workers have Facebook too. They can see when you’re griping about work — and obviously those gripes aren’t going to reflect well on you.
7) Inappropriate photos of you or friends, i.e you being drunk or overly sexual.
8) Those posts that say "click like or share if you don't like (insert bad thing here) and if you ignore you don't care" . These posts are annoying and offensive to so many.