Wind: 0 mph N
This week there are a few new choices for you to stream or shove in the DVD machine. The next few weeks will have far more than this week, as the early summer movies will make their way out.
Wednesday : Tug-of-War Day (politically correctly now called - The Peace Pull) More Herbs, Less Salt Day Today – 1889 Film is invented by the Eastman Dry Plate Co, National Pots de Creme Day. 1955, First Guiness Book of World Records Sports Scoop: Browns –&n [ ... ]
Course: Thunderbird Hills - North Course
For your safety, and for common sense reasons, here's a list of things you should NOT post on Facebook. We think you could add more:
1) Your Home Address
2) That you are going on vacation--which allows crooks to know your house will be empty
3) Personal Stuff About Your Kids - We all love to share pics of our kids doing goofy things or when they accomplish something. That’s totally fine. Facebook is all about being social. Just be sure you're keeping kid-related, personal stuff for friends only. No kid stuff on the "public" setting.
4) The Layout of Your House - What you just did is allow any criminal to know the exact layout of your house — so it’s 100 times easier for him to get around once he breaks in.
5) Those "Post Copy-and-paste" Status Updates - Things like "Facebook is going to start charging and unless you want to get charged you need to post this status update saying you do not agree to being charged for the service." or other warning things that can usually be proved wrong by snopes.com
6) Complaints About Your Boss - Maybe you hate your job, or your boss is a tool. But your boss and your co-workers have Facebook too. They can see when you’re griping about work — and obviously those gripes aren’t going to reflect well on you.
7) Inappropriate photos of you or friends, i.e you being drunk or overly sexual.
8) Those posts that say "click like or share if you don't like (insert bad thing here) and if you ignore you don't care" . These posts are annoying and offensive to so many.