Day: Mostly Cloudy
Wind: 8 mph W
This week we have a wide array of DVD releases that are primarily for adults.
Say one of these on a regaular basis and you will not only get his attention, but get a smile or two :-) "I'm really proud of you." "I'm having a flashback to (insert a memorable day and time) ex: 10 p.m. last Saturday." “Thank You” "Wine bar, 8 o' clock, meet me the [ ... ]
Here are some of the things you can win this week when you listen to WQMX! Monday: is a New Music Monday! Listn every hour from 9 to 5 to win the new CD from Sarah Evans "Slow Me Down" in stores tomorrow Tuesday March 11th ! Monday-Friday win tickets to see Tim McGraw with Kip Moore and C [ ... ]
Today is Monday March 10th the day after we did the “spring forward” thing and lost an hour of sleep. It is also National Napping Day—the first Days after the clock change. And it is The International Day of Awesomeness! Who is awesome in your life? Or what is awesome in your life? And [ ... ]
Understanding that you may not get to the theaters to see the latest movies, this week we will look at the hottest DVD and streaming movies that are out. We will look at only major DVD movie releases of the week and not TV series, or older movies finally making their way onto Blu-Ray.
For your safety, and for common sense reasons, here's a list of things you should NOT post on Facebook. We think you could add more:
1) Your Home Address
2) That you are going on vacation--which allows crooks to know your house will be empty
3) Personal Stuff About Your Kids - We all love to share pics of our kids doing goofy things or when they accomplish something. That’s totally fine. Facebook is all about being social. Just be sure you're keeping kid-related, personal stuff for friends only. No kid stuff on the "public" setting.
4) The Layout of Your House - What you just did is allow any criminal to know the exact layout of your house — so it’s 100 times easier for him to get around once he breaks in.
5) Those "Post Copy-and-paste" Status Updates - Things like "Facebook is going to start charging and unless you want to get charged you need to post this status update saying you do not agree to being charged for the service." or other warning things that can usually be proved wrong by snopes.com
6) Complaints About Your Boss - Maybe you hate your job, or your boss is a tool. But your boss and your co-workers have Facebook too. They can see when you’re griping about work — and obviously those gripes aren’t going to reflect well on you.
7) Inappropriate photos of you or friends, i.e you being drunk or overly sexual.
8) Those posts that say "click like or share if you don't like (insert bad thing here) and if you ignore you don't care" . These posts are annoying and offensive to so many.