Wind: 0 mph N
You can tell that the weather has changed, kids are back in school and fall is in the air. As a result of all of this, the mood has changed at the movies as the adult movies are here.
Meet Katherine ... one of the best dogs ever! Her pictures say it all ... Check out this stunning German Shepherd girl! She is as sweet as she is beautiful. So smart … so well behaved. This girl doesn’t have any baggage. Don’t delay … give this gal a home today! [ ... ]
This week there are two distinctly different movies out, but both really big hits. And movies that depending on who is watching them, will be viewed many times over.
As the seasons change, and cooler weather approaches along with shorter days people begin to burn candles, but research shows some candles are safer to burn than others. The most common wax used in candle-making, paraffin is made from fossil fuels, and in 2009, researchers found& [ ... ]
Today is Stand UpTo Cancer Day --Kids Take Over The Kitchen Day- National Chocolate Milkshake Day. In sports: The Tribe won the double header yesterday; on to Detroit for the weekend. The Browns host New Orleans this Sunday. Home Opener Last Night – Ravens hammered the Steele [ ... ]
TIPS FROM THE REDNECK BOOK OF MANNERS
• Never take an open beer to a job interview.
• It's considered poor taste to take a cooler to church unless you bring enough for the whole pew.
• If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
• Even if you're completely certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.
• Avoid throwing bones and food scraps on the floor as the restaurant may not have dogs.
• Belching is bad manners unless you announce before hand that you're about to "make room for dessert."
• While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a jobthat should be done in private using one's own truck keys.
• Though uncomfortable, socks and shoes should be worn at a wedding, though they may be removed at the reception.
• Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.