Day: Partly Cloudy
Wind: 10 mph W
Let's start off with this. In movies there are great movies, good ones, average ones, bad ones, and then... there is Lucy.
Bosses who yell, micromanage and threaten their way to the top, often at the expense of miserable underlings are all too common in today's workplaces. But the Tony Sopranos and Darth Vaders of popular culture are not the most effective CEOs in the real world, according to a new study from the [ ... ]
1. They don't care who makes more money 2. They share at least one hobby 3. They're cool with spending time apart 4. They figure out the best ways to split up chores 5. They have sex, even if they aren't raring to go 6. They touch each other every day 7. They have a video [ ... ]
Meet Jamison ... this boy doesn't need an introduction .. he is just that wonderful and he won't be here long. He is stunning in looks. Agreeable in behavior. And, has fun energy – meaning he is moderately active and excitable. We loved this boy! He is highly-adoptable and will be the talk of t [ ... ]
Reference list of WQMX Country Concerts 2014 The Band Perry July 31st@ Medina County Fair Rascal Flatts August 1 @ Blossom Luke BryanAugust 21 @ Blossom Luke Bryan August 22@ Blossom [ ... ]
As difficult as it is to admit, there are some things about life that will never change. Politicians will always do shady things. Your mom will always be slightly passive aggressive at the dinner table. Your feet will always hurt after an hour in high heels. Resist these truths if you want, but it’s futile. Life is so much easier when you accept the inevitable. Below are some things that you shouldn’t waste your energy fighting. The sooner you give in, the better. Trust us on this one.
1. People act weird in elevators.
2. Your parents will never stop annoying you.
3. Chicken soup does cure colds.
4. You should buy the size you wear and not the size you wish you wore.
5. Quick fixes and workarounds usually just make things worse.
6. Eating lots of junk food makes you feel like shit.
7. You sleep better with clean sheets and life makes more sense when you get enough sleep.
8. Women act like crazed wildebeests at sample sales.
9. You should call your grandparents even if you don’t feel like it.
10. Your partner will never be able to read your mind.
11. Public transportation brings out the worst in human nature.
12. Manicures chip.
13. You are going to get grey hairs.
14. Spring for the insurance coverage.
15. The chances of getting your period increase exponentially when you’re wearing white pants or when you’re about to go on vacation.
If you want the rest of the 50 click here The Frisky