Day: Light Rain
Wind: 6 mph S
WQMX welcomes Hunter Hayes to the Wolstein Center Thursday December 11th and you could win tickets before you can buy ‘em all next week! Tickets go on sale Friday September 5th with a special WQMX presale Thursday. But starting Monday…you can beat the box office and win your ticket [ ... ]
WQMX presents our 3rd Annual CHICKS with PICKS concert to benefit Bosom Buddies with: Maddie & Tae, RaeLynn and Lindsay Ell Tuesday September 30th, 2014 @ 7pm in Sultans Caberet at The Tangier. All 3 artists will be on stage sharing the stories behind the songs in this in [ ... ]
Course: Manikiki (MetroParks)
Meet Milo. What a sweet, sweet boy. Milo is on the larger size weighing in at about 65-70 pounds. He’s active so he wants to have fun and to live with a pet-parent that will embrace his energetic self. There is nothing wrong with him … it’s called youth. Milo wants to know l [ ... ]
It's possible...here's how 1. You can't enjoy a nice dinner out until someone takes a photo of their meal. 2. You can easily get thrown under the bus at work 3. You feel like you have to document your entire vacation. 4. Facebook stalking has replaced the usual "getting to know yo [ ... ]
During cold weather, you should take the following precautions:
• Stay indoors as much as possible and limit your exposure to the cold;
• Dress in layers and keep dry;
• Check on family, friends, and neighbors who are at risk and may need additional assistance;
• Know the symptoms of cold-related health issues such as frostbite and hypothermia and seek medical attention if health conditions are severe.
• Bring your pets indoors or ensure they have a warm shelter area with unfrozen water.
• Minimize travel. If travel is necessary, keep a disaster supplies kit in your vehicle.Make sure your vehicle has an emergency kit that includes an ice scraper, blanket and flashlight – and keep the fuel tank above half full.
For more info go to http://wqmx.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&layout=edit