Wind: 12 mph N
Time for the World Series. It is my favorite sporting event as nothing really is like post-season baseball.
This week, there are no real HUGE movies that are new to your home service or DVD counter, but there is something for everyone.
Today is Wednesday October 22nd --If you thought the month of September felt a little warmer than usual where you live, it's because it was. Actually, it was a little warmer than usual everywhere on the planet. Random question for a Wednesday. Is it cool for a friend to date your e [ ... ]
During cold weather, you should take the following precautions:
• Stay indoors as much as possible and limit your exposure to the cold;
• Dress in layers and keep dry;
• Check on family, friends, and neighbors who are at risk and may need additional assistance;
• Know the symptoms of cold-related health issues such as frostbite and hypothermia and seek medical attention if health conditions are severe.
• Bring your pets indoors or ensure they have a warm shelter area with unfrozen water.
• Minimize travel. If travel is necessary, keep a disaster supplies kit in your vehicle.Make sure your vehicle has an emergency kit that includes an ice scraper, blanket and flashlight – and keep the fuel tank above half full.
For more info go to http://wqmx.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&layout=edit