Wind: 5 mph S
With Halloween just days away, here are the results of a survey that asked Americans what they are most afraid 1. Walking alone at night 2. Becoming the victim of identity theft 3. Safety on the Internet [ ... ]
Are you kidding me with this? The new Halloween time scary movie is Ouija? Is this all you got??
Seldom is an action movie made that is as original, and as fun as John Wick.
This week there are only two major releases, but I think one of them is among the years best.
I have to chuckle a little about what I have heard today in the media, and especially on social media about the state of the Browns win yesterday. Yeah, it was ugly but who cares in the NFL. A win is a win. The sentiment is that it wasn't good enough - and that's laughable.
Is one of your resolutions to save some money this year? Here’s a way to save cash and still visit your favorite watering hole …
10. Get a designated driver. Cheaper than a cab … or a DUI
9. Drink before you go out. Get your buzz on before you hit the bar and you won’t have to buy as many drinks.
8. Avoid bars with covers. A no-brainer.
7. Buy pitchers of beer when possible.
6. Buy beer on tap or get drinks with house liquor.
5. Eat before you go out.
4. Split the food order with your buddies. Ordering some appetizers for the table will be cheaper than each of you buying something to eat.
3. Set a budget. Not always easy to stick to once you’ve had a few – so maybe bring cash and leave the cards at home.
2. Expensive early, cheap later. If you like premium scotch, make your first few drinks the good stuff. Then switch to cheaper swill once you’re already buzzed.
1. Stay home. (Askmen.com