Wind: 7 mph W
Reference list of WQMX Country Concerts 2014 The Band Perry July 31st@ Medina County Fair Rascal Flatts August 1 @ Blossom Luke BryanAugust 21 @ Blossom Luke Bryan August 22@ Blossom [ ... ]
Wednesday Scoop Wednesday is - Friendship Day, Father-In-Law Day, Cheesecake Day Happy Birthday to Tribe mascot Slider (Tribe mascot) 1956 In God We Trust is adopted as the official U.S. motto. Santa Fe has been named the "Best Small City in America" by readers of Conde Nast Trave [ ... ]
Course: Maplecrest Golf Course Location: Kent/Tallmadge/Brimfield area - Portage County Directions: 219 Tallmadge Rd, Kent - Right off I-76 15 minutes from Akron 50 from Cleveland Dewsweepers Tee Time Was: 645
This week two very big movie are available to you for home use. One is a big action epic that stirred a bit of controversy. The other, an adult comedy that had a ton of hype, and some good success.
Here comes the second attempt to get us interested in the legendary Hercules. This one pulls out The Rock, and a bigger budget to make a larger splash than the flop a year or so ago.
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and it has most of us thinking about gigantic gestures to show our love and devotion. But what about the little things?
Here are some everyday ways to show your partner you're there for them:
1. Refrain from saying “I told you so.”
2. Call and ask if your partner needs anything when you’re out running errands.
3. Heat up their side of the bed on cold nights.
4. Kiss them when you get up from the dinner table.
5. Send them funny GIFs or pictures that remind you of them.
6. Text good morning and good night when you’re apart.
7. Buy cards on random occasions and leave them as a surprise.
8. Turn the shower on for them when they can’t get out of bed.
9. Read something you love aloud.
10. Make a Spotify mix of “
your songs.”Source: (The Frisky)