Wynn and Wilson weekday mornings.
Nationally recognized with 3 ACM nominations and 1 CRS Country Aircheck Award for Personality of the Year
Wednesday~is Administrative Professionals Day or Secretary's Day Movie Theater Day and National Cherry Cheesecake Day and might be a bit rainyBut today is National Picnic Day…take your umbrella. Today is also Talk like Shakespeare Day….. (1564.) Happy Birthday toValerie Bertinelli [ ... ]
My name is Bella and I'm a BIG puppy and I have the typical appeal that all dogs have ... soft fur, sweet eyes, irresistible ears and because of my age, some very, very needy behaviors :). Hey, you may as well know it up front ... I'm a younger dog that hasn't had any training and [ ... ]
This week, one of the best selling books in a long time comes to the movies. Greg Kinnear stars in the new, Heaven Is For Real.
According to a survey, here are some facts about Facebook that employers say can help or rule out a candidate for a job from Facebook info. These things hurt your chances:
* 50% found a job applicant had posted provocative or inappropriate photos or information.
* 48% said they were turned off by a candidate who posted information about drinking or drug use.
* 24% found information that showed the candidate had lied about qualifications.
* 33% of hiring managers passed over an applicant who badmouthed a previous employer online.
* 28% didn't hire someone because of derogatory comments about gender, etc....
But this type of info can help:
* 50% of hiring managers said they were more likely to hire a candidate whose social network showed a well-rounded person with a wide range of interests
* 46% of managers liked applicants whose posts or pictures showed a creative side.