Wynn and Wilson weekday mornings.
Nationally recognized with 3 ACM nominations and 1 CRS Country Aircheck Award for Personality of the Year
Course: Cossett Creek (Formerly Brunswick Hills)
Location: On Rt. 303, West of Rt. 42 - Brunswick - Medina County
Directions: Easy access from I-71, and I-271 about 4 miles west - 20 minutes from Akron/Cleveland
Dewsweeper Tee Time Was: 618 AM
Meet Vivian ... this is now a very sad situation. Our usual pattern when we report to SCAC is to walk the kennels and determine which dogs are new residents and need a photograph to be posted to the SCAC site. As we walked the kennels last week before photographing the dogs we, once again, p [ ... ]
This week there are finally some movies that you may remember from a few months ago available for you to rent, buy or stream. There are movies for the adults, and the family alike.
A year or two ago the original, The Purge kind of came out of nowhere and had some good success. This is the second installment of this series. But this is more like a movement, than an installment.
According to Redbook, here are some foods that skinny people eat every day Chocolate – A study found that people who eat chocolate regularly are actually slimmer than people who didn’t enjoy it as often. This is because depriving yourself of something you enjoy causes you to overeat later [ ... ]
According to a survey, here are some facts about Facebook that employers say can help or rule out a candidate for a job from Facebook info. These things hurt your chances:
* 50% found a job applicant had posted provocative or inappropriate photos or information.
* 48% said they were turned off by a candidate who posted information about drinking or drug use.
* 24% found information that showed the candidate had lied about qualifications.
* 33% of hiring managers passed over an applicant who badmouthed a previous employer online.
* 28% didn't hire someone because of derogatory comments about gender, etc....
But this type of info can help:
* 50% of hiring managers said they were more likely to hire a candidate whose social network showed a well-rounded person with a wide range of interests
* 46% of managers liked applicants whose posts or pictures showed a creative side.