Wynn and Wilson weekday mornings.
Nationally recognized with 3 ACM nominations and 1 CRS Country Aircheck Award for Personality of the Year
My name is Bella and I'm a BIG puppy and I have the typical appeal that all dogs have ... soft fur, sweet eyes, irresistible ears and because of my age, some very, very needy behaviors :). Hey, you may as well know it up front ... I'm a younger dog that hasn't had any training and [ ... ]
This week, one of the best selling books in a long time comes to the movies. Greg Kinnear stars in the new, Heaven Is For Real.
There are so many "scary'" movies made these days it's hard to keep them separated in your head. The new Oculus though tries to be a bit different.
What the pet she owns says about her · If she owns a cat. Cats are independent and self-sufficient, which means she is too. · Girls who own dogs are usually sporty and low-maintenance. · [ ... ]
Friday Today is Good Friday and we are Today is Friday April 18th and National Golf Day/It's International Juggler's Day. National Garlic Day– National Animal Crackers Day Tribe –This weekend he Blue Jays are in town, and a 6 game home stand begins. Paul reveres roa [ ... ]
According to a survey, here are some facts about Facebook that employers say can help or rule out a candidate for a job from Facebook info. These things hurt your chances:
* 50% found a job applicant had posted provocative or inappropriate photos or information.
* 48% said they were turned off by a candidate who posted information about drinking or drug use.
* 24% found information that showed the candidate had lied about qualifications.
* 33% of hiring managers passed over an applicant who badmouthed a previous employer online.
* 28% didn't hire someone because of derogatory comments about gender, etc....
But this type of info can help:
* 50% of hiring managers said they were more likely to hire a candidate whose social network showed a well-rounded person with a wide range of interests
* 46% of managers liked applicants whose posts or pictures showed a creative side.