Wynn and Wilson weekday mornings.
Nationally recognized with 3 ACM nominations and 1 CRS Country Aircheck Award for Personality of the Year
Let's start off with this. In movies there are great movies, good ones, average ones, bad ones, and then... there is Lucy.
Bosses who yell, micromanage and threaten their way to the top, often at the expense of miserable underlings are all too common in today's workplaces. But the Tony Sopranos and Darth Vaders of popular culture are not the most effective CEOs in the real world, according to a new study from the [ ... ]
1. They don't care who makes more money 2. They share at least one hobby 3. They're cool with spending time apart 4. They figure out the best ways to split up chores 5. They have sex, even if they aren't raring to go 6. They touch each other every day 7. They have a video [ ... ]
Meet Jamison ... this boy doesn't need an introduction .. he is just that wonderful and he won't be here long. He is stunning in looks. Agreeable in behavior. And, has fun energy – meaning he is moderately active and excitable. We loved this boy! He is highly-adoptable and will be the talk of t [ ... ]
Reference list of WQMX Country Concerts 2014 The Band Perry July 31st@ Medina County Fair Rascal Flatts August 1 @ Blossom Luke BryanAugust 21 @ Blossom Luke Bryan August 22@ Blossom [ ... ]
TIPS FROM THE REDNECK BOOK OF MANNERS
• Never take an open beer to a job interview.
• It's considered poor taste to take a cooler to church unless you bring enough for the whole pew.
• If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
• Even if you're completely certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.
• Avoid throwing bones and food scraps on the floor as the restaurant may not have dogs.
• Belching is bad manners unless you announce before hand that you're about to "make room for dessert."
• While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a jobthat should be done in private using one's own truck keys.
• Though uncomfortable, socks and shoes should be worn at a wedding, though they may be removed at the reception.
• Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.