Wynn and Wilson weekday mornings.
Nationally recognized with 3 ACM nominations and 1 CRS Country Aircheck Award for Personality of the Year
The new high school football bio-pic, When The Game Stands Tall is out this week and sadly it fumbles. You know when you see a ton of hype before a movie on TV? That usually means there is trouble - and there is.
The new teen-drama, If I Stay opened up over the weekend to a decent box office take, but to very mild, if not unkind reviews.
This week there are a few new choices for you to stream or shove in the DVD machine. The next few weeks will have far more than this week, as the early summer movies will make their way out.
Wednesday : Tug-of-War Day (politically correctly now called - The Peace Pull) More Herbs, Less Salt Day Today – 1889 Film is invented by the Eastman Dry Plate Co, National Pots de Creme Day. 1955, First Guiness Book of World Records Sports Scoop: Browns –&n [ ... ]
TIPS FROM THE REDNECK BOOK OF MANNERS
• Never take an open beer to a job interview.
• It's considered poor taste to take a cooler to church unless you bring enough for the whole pew.
• If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
• Even if you're completely certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.
• Avoid throwing bones and food scraps on the floor as the restaurant may not have dogs.
• Belching is bad manners unless you announce before hand that you're about to "make room for dessert."
• While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a jobthat should be done in private using one's own truck keys.
• Though uncomfortable, socks and shoes should be worn at a wedding, though they may be removed at the reception.
• Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.