Wynn and Wilson weekday mornings.
Nationally recognized with 3 ACM nominations and 1 CRS Country Aircheck Award for Personality of the Year
This week there are finally some movies that you may remember from a few months ago available for you to rent, buy or stream. There are movies for the adults, and the family alike.
A year or two ago the original, The Purge kind of came out of nowhere and had some good success. This is the second installment of this series. But this is more like a movement, than an installment.
According to Redbook, here are some foods that skinny people eat every day Chocolate – A study found that people who eat chocolate regularly are actually slimmer than people who didn’t enjoy it as often. This is because depriving yourself of something you enjoy causes you to overeat later [ ... ]
Join WQMX and Ganley Ford as we work to Cram the Van full of school supplies for kids who can’t affort them! Drop off your donation at the WQMX station or at Ganley Ford, 2835 Barber Road, Norton through this Friday the 27 esday July 22nd Today is Tell us something good Tuesdayand it [ ... ]
We found this great article on one of our favorite sites: Lifehack. We have all, at one point or another, poisoned our own happiness, whether it be through worry, fear, or just poor decision making. Life can certainly throw a person into a tailspin but the real culprit isn’t the adversity, [ ... ]
TIPS FROM THE REDNECK BOOK OF MANNERS
• Never take an open beer to a job interview.
• It's considered poor taste to take a cooler to church unless you bring enough for the whole pew.
• If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
• Even if you're completely certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.
• Avoid throwing bones and food scraps on the floor as the restaurant may not have dogs.
• Belching is bad manners unless you announce before hand that you're about to "make room for dessert."
• While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a jobthat should be done in private using one's own truck keys.
• Though uncomfortable, socks and shoes should be worn at a wedding, though they may be removed at the reception.
• Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.