Wynn and Wilson weekday mornings.
Nationally recognized with 3 ACM nominations and 1 CRS Country Aircheck Award for Personality of the Year
It's possible...here's how
1. You can't enjoy a nice dinner out until someone takes a photo of their meal.
2. You can easily get thrown under the bus at work
3. You feel like you have to document your entire vacation.
4. Facebook stalking has replaced the usual "getting to know you" part of dating.
5. Alone time isn't actually alone time.
6. There's added pressure to make things "official" on Facebook
7. And speaking of Facebook official, if you experience a breakup or go through some other horrific life crisis, everybody knows.
8. Quality time isn't the same anymore since everyone is on their phone.