We talked about this today on the show, and it does make for some fun fodder.
We're sure there are way more than just these, but it's a good start.
According to Esquire magazine, here are some things every man should know how to do by the age of 21:
- Tie a tie - (Man, no kidding)
- Wear the right amount of cologne - (Dude, go easy on the Axe)
- Build a fire - (Yeah, your dad can't isn't coming to the bonfire)
- Ask a woman on a “real” date - (No more "Yo, meet me for wings and we'll hook up later" texts)
- Enjoy the company of old people - (This does take time...)
- Iron clothes - (It plugs into the wall, it gets warm, it smoothes the wrinkles out, ask your mom)
- Buy thoughtful gifts - (This makes you look way more than 21, and that's a good thing)
Fun list, maybe you can add to it!
More Guy Stuff: for girls too
According to a survey from AskMen.com, guys are more interested in a woman’s personality than anything else. At least, that’s what they say.
Here’s a full rundown of the survey results:
32% – personality
21% – her looks
21% – whether she is compatible with me or not
18% – her body
8% – intelligence (AskMen.com)