According to Men’s Health, here are some very, very common health mistakes you probably make every day:
- Touching your face – People touch their faces an average of four times per hour, which rubs nasty bacteria into the pores of the skin.
- Sitting – Sitting too much increases your risk of obesity, heart disease, diabetes, stroke, and death.
- Snacking at your desk – People who eat meals or snacks while distracted consume more calories.
- Being surrounded by clutter – People with tidy workspaces are more likely to eat healthy food.
- Holding in your pee – Occasionally holding it in is OK, but if it’s a habit, it can cause urinary tract and bladder infections