Jon Pardi was featured on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert's #PlayAtHome series on Friday (October 9). He performed his current hit single "Ain't Always The Cowboy"...
Jon Pardi recently played the Grand Ole Opry and sang his new single 'Ain't Always The Cowboy'...
Jon was just nominated for Album of the Year for Heartache Medication at this years CMA Awards. The winners will be announced on Wednesday, November 11th on ABC. Click here for a list of all of the nominees!
Jon Pardi recorded a special performace of 'Heartache Medication' for the TODAY Show with Hoda & Jenna on Monday (August 10)..
Jon Pardi shares his next single from his upcoming album, a titled "Ain't Always The Cowboy". The ballad is a song about leaving, but it's the cowboy who ends up with the broken heart.
Heartache Medication is due out on September 27th.
Thomas Rhett just earned his 14th career #1 this week with "Remember You Young" and today he released his next single from his latest album Center Point Road! This one is called "Beer Can't Fix" and features Jon Pardi, one of several collaborations featured on his album!
Thomas co-wrote the song along with Julian Bunetta, Zach Skelton and Ryan Tedder. He shared how he got the idea for the song and how Jon Pardi ended up on the track in a press release, "I was playing golf with one of my producers, Julian Bunetta, in Knoxville and we were both playing terribly, so we decided to drink a beer and suddenly we both started playing much better. Julian looked at me and said ‘well, ain’t nothing a beer can’t fix’ and we both were like, ‘We have to write that.’ As soon as it was done I knew I wanted Jon on it. It’s basically about not taking life too seriously, and I just knew Jon’s voice would be the perfect addition to the song."
Thomas Rhett recently announced his The Center Point Road Tour that will kick off in May of next year. He'll stop at Blossom Music Center on Saturday, June 6th and will bring Cole Swindell and HARDY along with him. Ticket on sale info is still to come, but we will keep you updated!
Jon Pardi recently released his new single, the title track to his upcoming album Heartache Medication. Today, he revealed the cover art and the 14 song track listing, which includes "Don't Blame The Whiskey" a ballad written by Eric Church and Miranda Lambert, and features Lauren Alaina!
The album, which is co-produced by Jon, is due out on September 27th, has 14 new songs, and is currently available for pre-order.
Heartache Medication Track Listing:
1. “Old Hat” (Jeff Hyde, Matt Jenkins and Ryan Tyndell)
2. “ Heartache Medication” (Jon Pardi, Barry Dean and Natalie Hemby)
3. “Nobody Leaves A Girl Like That” (Bart Butler, Marv Green and Jimmy Yeary)
4. “Ain't Always The Cowboy” (Brandon Kinney and Josh Thompson)
5. “Me And Jack” (Jon Pardi, Rhett Akins, Bart Butler and Luke Laird)
6. “Don't Blame It On Whiskey (Featuring Lauren Alaina)” (Eric Church, Michael Heeney, Luke Laird and Miranda Lambert)
7. “Tied One On” (Bart Butler, Chase McGill and Jamie Paulin)
8. “Oughta Know That” (Jon Pardi, Bart Butler and Luke Laird)
9. “Tequila Little Time” (Jon Pardi, Rhett Akins and Luke Laird)
10. “Buy That Man A Beer” (Clint Daniels, Justin Lantz and John Pierce)
11. “Call Me Country” (Jon Pardi, Bart Butler and Driver Williams)
12. “Just Like Old Times” (Jon Pardi, Jeff Hyde and Michael Heeney)
13. “Love Her Like She's Leaving” (Bart Butler, Dean Dillon and Jessie Jo Dillon)
14. “Starlight” (Jon Pardi, Bart Butler and Jeffrey Steele)
On his birthday?!? It's like he is giving us the gifts! This afternoon, he made good on his word and made three announcements in one post! His new single "Heartache Medication" is the first single from his upcoming album of the same name due out on Septemeber 27th, and he is heading out on tour this fall, bringing along Riley Green!
No dates around here, yet, but hopefully there will be more shows announced. You know we'll be the first to tell you!
Back to the new single though... we played it for you tonight during Trending Tracks and want to know what you think about it. Who's excited for the new album?!?