Thursday, 12 May 2022 06:19

Daily Scoop, 5/12/22

Written by

Today is Thursday, May 12th- It IS -Nurses Day, Limerick Day, Nutty Fudge Day, Eat a Radish Day

Women are more scared of losing their phones than men are.

There are people out there that have paid 30K to personally attend the Johnny Depp trial

Carrie Underwood revealed that she’s a bit scared of… turtles

12,500 kids a year are treated in emergency rooms for cotton-tip related ear injuries. 34 - every day.

A new hard seltzer claims it's made with holy water. Sacred Seltzer says it features 95% real holy water. The other 5% is alcohol. Three flavors -- Mango, Cherry and Lime. (SacredSeltzer.com)

23% of men said they would add BUGS to their diet – only 13% of women said same

Read 75 times