Today, I received a call from Kim from Massillon on the Cricket Wireless Studioline 330-370-2000. She asked what I listen to when I'm not on-air? Truthfully, I listen to 94.9 WQMX all the time... the only times I don't is when I'm catching up on just released music for a meeting, researching the "Throwback Song of The Day" at 3:20... or when I hear something on a movie or something that I can't place.
So to answer Kim's question... I will resort to my last songs searched... which could have been super new/old or searched for any number of reasons. But here goes...
1. Lainey Wilson - Road Runner (this is fire probably my favorite of Lainey's so far, she is killing it. I can't wait till the show at The Dusty Armadillo in March!)
2. Old Dominion - Memory Lane (such an infectious song.)
3. Confederate Railroad - Daddy Never Was The Cadillac Kind (Love the story telling, reminds me of my grandpa.)
4. HARDY - mockingbird & THE CROW (basically the whole album *NSFW*) Although the Claymation Video reminds me of a messed up California Raisins for this single 'mockingbird & THE CROW*)
5. Kenny Chesney - Back Where I Come From (takes me back to where I Come From)
6. Hank Williams Jr. - My Name Is Bocephus (looked this up because someone didn't believe me Bobcat Goldthwait was in the video)
7. Waylon Jennings - I Ain't Livin Long Like This (it's Waylon...)
8. Montgomery Gentry - Daddy Won't Sell The Farm (they played it at The Dusty one night hadn't heard it in a minute.)
9. Eric Church - Over When It's Over (I do listen to a lot of Eric Church and the show at Blossom will rock in June.)
10. Brothers Osbourne - All Night (I wanted to dress up like the Black Light Costumes in this one for a Halloween. Didn't pan out.)
Again, I really only listen to WQMX. These above are somewhat recent or over the past number of years... Thanks for asking Kim!